Mechanical Analysis Engineer
We seek a Mechanical Analysis Engineer to join our Satellite R&D team for the Space Project.
- The candidate should have a graduate degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Aerospace, or Physics Engineering,
- At least two years of experience,
- Capable of grouping the prerequisites considering analysis as a physical problem,
- Capable of analyzing test designs,
- Have knowledge and experience using ANSYS or MSC Patran/Nastran analysis software,
- Experienced in static, dynamic, and modal analysis,
- Capable of generating frequency maps,
- Have expertise in mechanical and static vibrations and their analysis,
- Knowledge of sine, random, and shock vibrations,
- Proficient in using 3D programs such as CATIA V5 (Basic Solid Modeling, Assembly), Solidworks, or NX, capable of model analysis, and experienced in geometry removal,
- Proficient in using scientific calculation programs such as MATLAB, MathCAD, and Simulink,
- Have technical English proficiency.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Performing and evaluating computer analyses for engineering requirements,
- Making comparative analyzes on shape optimization and geometry optimization of satellite parts using the Finite Elements program,
- Creating and developing 1D and 3D simulation models at the component and full satellite level, with an emphasis on thermal and electrical models,
- Combining system-level 1D model with component-level simulations,
- Supporting advances in modeling techniques to help increase simulation accuracy and engineering knowledge of satellite-systems,
- Communicating with other departments to collect simulation and model building and input data,
- Participating in development tests,
- Providing suggestions and improvements based on simulation and/or experimental data.