- Preferably graduated from Industrial Engineering or Aerospace Engineering faculties at universities,
- Proficient in English
- Preferably experienced with JIRA software,
- Excellent knowledge and experience with MS Office,
- Strong communication and follow-up skills,
- Team player with analytical thinking abilities,
- Capable of process tracking, Able to build productive relationships with teams,
- Male candidates should have completed their military service.
- Planning the schedule, scope, and budget of projects and controlling ongoing activities.
- Identifying risks that could disrupt the project plan, keeping them under control, taking measures to mitigate their impact, preparing and implementing alternative plans.
- Coordinating the effective planning of processes with relevant departments to ensure the project is completed on time and facilitating inter-departmental information exchange.
- Planning inter-departmental meetings in line with the project's objectives.
- Monitoring contract processes with suppliers
- Coordinating the management of project prototype change processes.
- Preparing and communicating reports on project and work plan developments.
- Ensuring that project documentation is prepared and controlled by the relevant team in accordance with the process.
- Coordinating with the purchasing department to make service and supply plans.